When I first met Rhetta, I held out my hand to shake hers. Rhetta had been abroad in London, and I had been dating her brother for three months. Rhetta smiled, completely ignored my hand and said give me a hug! Obviously, I took to her instantly.
As shown in that first moment, Rhetta is warm and outgoing and such a generous soul. She loves to laugh, she loves to have fun, and she throws herself completely into everything. The thing I love most is that she draws everyone in. She is the one most likely to throw a just-because party, say yes to any last-minute plans and invite me to join a team sport I haven't played since fifth grade. (Kickball, anyone?) I am so lucky to have Rhetta by my side on my wedding day, because she's been there since the moment we've met.
Back to Wedding Party
As shown in that first moment, Rhetta is warm and outgoing and such a generous soul. She loves to laugh, she loves to have fun, and she throws herself completely into everything. The thing I love most is that she draws everyone in. She is the one most likely to throw a just-because party, say yes to any last-minute plans and invite me to join a team sport I haven't played since fifth grade. (Kickball, anyone?) I am so lucky to have Rhetta by my side on my wedding day, because she's been there since the moment we've met.
Back to Wedding Party
